Yanchep SLSC Membership RegistrationMembership Fees
Joining as a new member
- Click Here
- Click on Surf Life Saving Club
- This will take you to the next page where you will select Yanchep and complete your details. Remember , you will need to do this for each member of your family who is 5 years old on the 30th
- Check the box for application and declaration before you complete the process.
- The club will receive your application and invoice you for your family fee.
- Please pay your fees directly through the SLSA website when registering or renewing your membership.
At the end of the application you will have the opportunity to sign up another person or add family members, please choose the family members option, it’s much easier!
We are really looking forward to welcoming you to the Yanchep Surf Life Saving Club!Get Started
The Members Portal is for members of the Yanchep SLSC and other Surf Clubs.
In the members portal you can access your surf life saving records:
- Renew your membership and pay your fees
- Obtain a copy of your Awards List
- View your patrol team, patrol roster and completed hours
The portal also includes:
- File library with all important documents
- A central news and information area
- Forms and workflow area
Creating an account is easy:
- Follow the steps on the login page
- It requires First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email and/or Mobile to match the member’s details recorded in the National Membership database (Surfguard)
Woodside Nippers is a surf awareness program that is offered for children from the ages of 5-13. Join today!
Find out how you can become a patrolling member at the Yanchep Surf Life Saving Club today.
YSLSC youth programs provide a safe and enjoyable environment that promotes the Australian way of life.
The City's Sandcruiser wheelchair is available for loan by members of the public at Yanchep Beach.
Surf Sports are a fabulous way to compete against other local, state and national clubs. Join Yanchep SLSC today!