Yanchep SLSC Membership RegistrationMembership Fees
All children 14 yrs or younger must fall under the umbrella of a family membership
Joining as a new member – Click Here
Having trouble signing up? Please refer to one of the below links for handy tips and tricks.
We are really looking forward to welcoming you to the Yanchep Surf Life Saving Club!Get Started
To renew your individual or family membership, go through here – Members Portal.
Please remember, if you are renewing your child for Nippers and they are 14 years or younger, you need to also register AT LEAST one parent or guardian.
Please refer to the below links for handy membership renewal tips and tricks:
- How to Renew Surf Club Membership – Family Group
- How to Renew Surf Club Membership – Individual
- Join a Brand-New Member to the Club and Add Them to a Family Group
In the members portal you can access your surf life saving records:
- Renew your membership and pay your fees
- Obtain a copy of your Awards List
- View your patrol team, patrol roster and completed hours
The portal also includes:
- File library with all important documents
- A central news and information area
- Forms and workflow area
Woodside Nippers is a surf awareness program that is offered for children from the ages of 5-13. Join today!
Find out how you can become a patrolling member at the Yanchep Surf Life Saving Club today.
YSLSC youth programs provide a safe and enjoyable environment that promotes the Australian way of life.
Surf Sports are a fabulous way to compete against other local, state and national clubs. Join Yanchep SLSC today!